- 23rd Ius Commune Conference (Amsterdam, Thursday 29 and Friday 30 November 2018)
- The strategic theme 'Institutions for Open Societies' (IOS) and the 'Utrecht Centre for Accountability and Liability Law' (Ucall) will together host a multidisciplinary seminar on 'Legal Systems for the 21st Century: Markets and Fairness' (Utrecht, Friday 20 April 2018)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2017 - 2018: Foundations of Ius Commune (Maastricht, Monday 29 - Wednesday 31 January 2018)
- Mutual Trust Under Pressure International Conference (Utrecht, Friday 26 January 2018)
- Collaborative Project workshop on Trust in Trade (Maastricht, Monday 22 January 2018)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in Legal Education: The Promise of 21st Century Skills (Maastricht, Thursday 18 January 2018)
- Think Tank meeting on data and digital disruption at the Faculty of Law of the Maastricht University
On Wednesday the 17 January 2018, members from the Faculty of Law, the Institute for Data Science and the Department of Knowledge Engineering of the Maastricht University will gather in a Think Tank meeting, which is aimed at getting to know each other’s research interests and activities and to explore opportunities for collaboration in the field of data and digital disruption. The meeting, which will include short, individual pitch sessions and pitch breakouts, will take place from 14:30 - 17:30 at Room B0.118. of the Faculty of Law. Jan Smits and Michel Dumontier (IDS) will do the opening keynote addresses.
For further information, please contact Marta Santos Silva (email@example.com) (Maastricht, Wednesday 17 January 2018)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture: 'Smart Human Rights Integration', by Eva Brems (Professor of human rights law at Ghent University) (Amsterdam, Monday 15 January 2018)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.