- 27th Ius Commune conference (Maastricht, Thursday 24 and Friday 25 November 2022)
Ius Commune promovendiopleiding 2021-2022. Masterclass Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Wednesday 29 June 2022)
- NILG Annual Conference on Business, Human Rights and the Living Environment (Wageningen, Thursday 16 June 2022)
- UCALL conference: 'Corporate Responsibility and Liability in relation to Climate Change' (Utrecht, Thursday 19 and Friday 20 May 2022)
Ius Commune promovendiopleiding 2021-2022. Comparative Law Research and Methodology (Utrecht, Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 May 2022)
- Inaugurale lezing ter gelegenheid van de TPR-Wisselleerstoel 2021-2022 door prof. mr. Emanuel van Dongen (Universiteit Utrecht) met als titel 'Rechtsmisbruik', gaat door op dinsdag 17 mei 2022 om 14u00 in Auditorium E (Universiteit Gent, Tuesday 17 May 2021)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2021-2022: Masterclass Leuven (Thursday 12 and Friday 13 May 2022)
- Hybrid workshop: 'The Shared Management of EU Funds in Comparative Perspective' (Maastricht University Campus Brussels, Thursday 28 and Friday 29 April 2022)
- Seminar: 'Complexity and the public role of civil courts in health and environmental matters’ & inaugural lecture prof. E.R. de Jong (Utrecht, Friday 22 April 2022)
- Conference: Back to the Future of Property Law - Reimagining Sustainable Property Law (21 and 22 April 2022) (Maastricht, Thursday 21 and Friday 22 April 2022)
- TRIIAL Cross-Border Training: Emerging European rule of law standards: judicial appointments, judicial independence, impartiality and accountability (online, Thursday 31 and Friday 1 April 2022)
- Seminar: "Judicial control of Administrative Cooperation in Tax Matters, Taxpayers’ Rights and the Notion of 'Foreseeable Relevance' in light of the CJEU’s case law (Online, Tuesday 8 February 2022)
- Conference: 'Transparency and Participation in the Face of Scientific Uncertainty' (online, Thursday 27 and Friday 28 January 2022)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2021-2022: Foundations of Ius Commune (Online hosted by Zoom, Monday 24 - Wednesday 26 January 2022)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.