Ius Commune promovendiopleiding 2022-2023. Masterclass Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Friday 7 July 2023)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2022-2023: Masterclass Leuven (Leuven, Thursday 25 and Friday 26 May 2023)
- Sustainability and its Narratives - 28th Annual Meeting of the Common Core of European Private Law (Groningen, Wednesday 24 - Friday 26 May 2023)
- This year’s annual ‘Law for the living environment’ - conference of the WUR Law Group will centre on ‘The Future of Food Law’ (Wageningen, Thurdsday 25 and Friday 26 May 2023)
- JMN EULEN is organising an online session to discuss the draft article from prof. Michael Asimow on ‘Greenlighting Administrative Prosecution in the US’ (online, Monday 15 May 2023)
- 27th Ius Commune conference (Maastricht, donderdag 11 en vrijdag 12 mei 2023)
- 17th edition of the UCERF symposium on current developments in family law (Utrecht, Thursday 13 April 2023)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2022-2023: Foundations of Ius Commune (Maastricht, Monday 3 - Wednesday 5 April 2023)
- Conference: 'Law and the End of Anthropocentrism' (Utrecht, Tuesday 21 March 2023)
- MACCH Conference: Provenance, restitution and return (Maastricht, Sunday 19 and Monday 20 March 2023)
- RENFORCE symposium: 'From Better Enforcement to Better Lawmaking' (Utrecht / online, Friday 17 March 2023)
- Conference: Property Law Reform, Sustainability and the Commons (Leuven // online, Thursday 16 and Friday 17 March 2023)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2022-2023. Comparative Law Research and Methodology (Utrecht, Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 February 2023)
- Seminar: 'The Evolving Nature of the Rule of Law in International Economic Law' (Maastricht // online, Tuesday 17 January 2023)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.